Friday, October 8, 2010

One Of My Favorite Places....

Lake Geneva is one of my favorite places.  It brings back great memories of taking the girls when they were younger and hanging out there all day.

It's beautiful sparkling blue waters and quaint town makes me feel like I am on vacation...







At any given time of three seasons you can find boats bobbing up and down waiting for riders to get aboard and take in the sites of the historical houses that surround the lake.





Today as I put my feet in the warm sand and walked in the shallow water one more time it gave me time to reflect on the past season. 

It allowed me to look forward to what Fall and Winter will have in store for me as well.










I love Lake Geneva!










So today I got to spend the day with Bailey and say good bye to Summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment