Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reunited!

Some friendships withstand the test of time.  No matter how much time goes by, when reunited, you just pick right back up and move forward! 


Kathy is one of those for me.  What a special, sweet time we had on Monday.  Anticipating her arrival was second only to the time spent talking, laughing, reminiscing and catching up. What a beautiful woman of God she is.  What an amazing family she has.  What a wonderful mother and wife she is!



She shares a very special connection with my Bailey. I see it, she and Bailey feel it. It brought me to tears to see them together. 

 Bailey loves her without really knowing her. 

When Bailey was a baby they connected and bonded.  You can see it in their smiles you feel it when you see them.

God is so good.  He is full of surprises and Gifts.  Kathy is a special gift in my life!  She is a special gift for Bailey as well.

1 comment:

  1. I thank my God EVERY time I remember you. It was such a great day we spent together! Wish it was longer and hope its not another 10 years before we see each other again.

    ReplyDelete