Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not So Good at This....

I'm not so good at this Blog thing. 


I think about doing it.......  
I have ideas.........I take some pictures.......

 and then...

 life happens.....


and I live the life instead of writing about it. 

 It's so much easier for me to post pictures on Facebook. 
I can whip right through that. 

This takes time.....
and thought....
and sometimes I don't have either.....

AND

sometimes I get really frustrated at the process....

and

really disappointed in how it turns out



But,

I'll
 keep
 trying..

until
no one
comes around
 to check out my blog...

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs.... Your right about all the things you said, it can be time consuming and sometimes it's hard to know what to write, but you do a great job. I think sometimes we bloggers wonder if anyone is reading....really. It's fun to get comments and sometimes I'm guilty of not leaving any, I'll try to do a better job. Keep up the good work, when you have time, I know life does get busy. Jackie

    ReplyDelete