Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Being Real

I am so blessed....I am blessed with wonderful friends and family.  Last month I met up with Kathy and got caught up.  This month, in one trip, I was able to meet up with two precious friends that I haven't seen in while, Jeff and then Angie!  I was looking forward to one more visit in Atlanta on my way home, but it didn't work out.


Angie and I were in youth ministry together at a time when women in youth ministry was a rare thing....yes, there was a time I was cutting edge!

We each drove about 90 minutes to meet up.  The next 4+ hours were spent catching up and sharing what God had done in our lives over the last 11 years.  It was a wonderful time of sharing joys and hardships.  But the common thread through it all was God's goodness and Grace.  Thanks, Angie for a wonderful time! 

I am blessed to be in contact with some of the most incredible people through the ministry I am in.  Each of them made in the image of God, each one marred by a fallen world, each one with their own story of amazing grace, and each one has made a beautiful imprint on my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment