Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

My New Year's List for 2011
I accomplished a lot in 2010, but have so much more I want to do in 2011.  This year is a big one in the Freemire House.  I will turn 50 (Scott will turn 50 the beginning of 2012), we will be married for 20 years, Bailey will turn 18, graduate and leave for college and we will have yet another senior in the house!

Here is a short list of what I look forward to accomplishing in the coming exciting year!

Personal Goals
  • losing 20 - 30 pounds more to meet my goal
  • run in 9 more 5K's to meet my goal of a 5K a month for a year
  • do at least one 10K
  • start to think about the possibility of doing a Half Marathon
  • Bike more
  • do core strength training
  • take at least one college class
  • read through the Bible
  • read more books in general
  • be more patient and kind
  • strengthen the important relationships in my life
  • get organized!!!!
House Goals
  • Paint and redo Master Bedroom into a romantic getaway
  • Paint Girls Bathroom
  • Paint Bailey's room
  • Paint basement/Ministry office
  • Throw out junk and get ORGANIZED
  • Paint the trim
  • New carpet
  • more outdoor landscaping
  • Build with Scott and Outdoor entertainment buffet
Family Goals
  • Save more money and plan better financially
  • Go on a cruise over Christmas to celebrate our 50th B'days and 20th Wedding Anniversary
  • spend more time together
  • be more patient and show more grace
  • Prepare for Bailey to go to College
Ministry Goals
  • Get Non For Profit status
  • Establish our Board of Directors
  • get Scholarship Fund established
  • begin fundraising
  • Make our organizational plan/vision/core values
  • more training!
I'm pretty sure that I will need to add to these and evaluate some other ones.  I just want to do what God has in store for me and let Him use me in the lives of others...I'll do a quarterly check in and let you know how its going...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment