Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Birthday Boy

David Scott Freemire
January 15, 1962

He came from humble beginnings.

I hear he was an easy going baby and kid...guess that's where our kids got it from....




Scott and his dad - age 8



How handsome is this guy in High School!!

Scott with his winning ribbon for Horse Rodeo Riding!!





















                                                       

My Man before I met him....


This is the man I fell in love with...he rose above the hardship of many things in his life.  He has seen hard things in his life, been through the fire and rose above it all.  He is known by all who know him as a gentle, wise, compassionate man.  A man who is fair.  A man who listens.  A man who loves to ride his Motorcycle, fish, camp, read, fix things, and build things out of nothing.  He is a self taught man.  He is a genius and one of the smartest men I know.  A man who would rather repair something than replace it.  He has a heart of gold and would give his last penny to help someone else before he would keep it for himself.  If you know him, you are blessed.  I know I am....


Scott with his favorite Uncle Mike and his Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment