Thursday, July 22, 2010

a Good Choice

There are people that come into your life that you never really know the impact or joy they will bring you.  Jeremy Bobos is one of those people.  I have had the privilege to know Jeremy since he was born.  I have also had the honor of watching him grow from a toddler to a teen and into a young man and now grown man. I have been able to see him develop and grow into a gifted and talented speaker and youth leader.  He has a God given gift of connecting with teens and speaking truth into their lives. 

 
Jeremy has positively impacted the lives of hundreds of teens - including my three girls. For that alone I am grateful!  My times spent with Jeremy are filled with laughter, joy, warmth, silliness, and making memories that will last forever....Jeremy, you are a gift from God.  Phil 1:3


2 comments:

  1. Seeing you two together is such a throwback. I am sure Jeremy is an amazing camp speaker. And, I can only imagine the "behind the scenes" fun and inside jokes happening in the leadership meetings. :) Have so much fun and tell Jeremy I said Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was his pre-school Sunday School teacher!

    ReplyDelete