Monday, September 27, 2010

What a Weekend!

  WHAT A WEEKEND!
  

I love Fall ...
 I love High School Football, I love all the fun and hoopla of Homecoming

 The Pep Rally

 The Parade!!!
 The friends who are on the team....
 The friends who are in the Court!

 Family!!!

Half time shows with ALL THREE OF MY GIRLS
ON THE FIELD AT THE SAME TIME!

 My senior girl going to Homecoming
 My Freshman girl going to her first High School Dance
(sadly Mackenzie had to work)
 After Dance Bonfire with tons of teens!



A trip to the Apple Orchard...but we got pumpkins....

and on Monday Braces came off!!

(oh and I had a personal accomplishment of running 6 miles, hitting 40 pounds lost and going down one more size...)

2 comments:

  1. What exciting times! Enjoy!

    (and thanks for sharing all the happenings / accomplishments).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely fun and exciting times with 3 in HS!
    Congrats on your accomplishments...you are doing great and looking great!

    ReplyDelete